Sunday, January 22

Blog 3 - Flora & Fauna

"On the Hunt" - 1/23/12 – 2:42 PM - Rexburg, ID - f/5.6 - 1/500 - Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

I was walking around campus, happy that it had finally snowed, and lo and behold, I find a squirrel. I was apprehensive to get too close to it, but I zoomed as much as I could and inched slowly towards it until I got a shot that I liked.


"Faerie Hut" - 1/23/12 – 2:45 PM - Rexburg, ID - f/5.6 - 1/500 - Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

Taking random pictures of plants in the snow, and I found this. The angle of the shot that I took made it look like a little house, and I really liked it.


"Winter Waits" - 1/23/12 – 3:21 PM - Rexburg, ID - f/5.6 - 1/500 - Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT

Walking home from campus, I periodically took pictures of the snow covered plant life and took this shot. I really liked how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment